Concept of Cookies:
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded and stored in the user’s terminal (computer/smartphone/tablet) when accessing certain web pages and that allow the Website to remember browsing preferences and navigate efficiently, making the interaction between the user and the Website is faster and easier.
The information collected by cookies is anonymous and does not contain any sensitive information (such as name, address or bank details) since they do not collect data that can personally identify the user.
What are Cookies used for:
Cookies allow a user’s browser to be recognized, as well as the type of device from which the Website is accessed, and are used to facilitate the user’s next visit and make the Website or applications more useful.
Types of cookies used on the Website:
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which ads are displayed. They allow to offer advertising related to the interests of the User.
Analytical cookies: When the user enters the Website, through this tool anonymous information is collected in a standard way about the user’s browsing and their behavior patterns.
Google Analytics enables in the domain of the Website the cookies called:
- “__utma”: it is necessary for the operation of Google Analytics and has an expiration period of 2 years
- “__utmz”: is used to locate the location of the visit, that is, from where and how the user has come to our website and expires after 6 months.
- “_utmb”: Records the time of arrival at the page and expires 30 minutes after the last page view record. It is automatically deleted when changing websites or closing the browser
Below are the companies that use analytical and advertising cookies on the Website:
How to disable cookies:
All browsers allow you to make changes to disable cookie settings. This is why most browsers offer the ability to manage cookies, for finer control over privacy.
These settings are located in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
Below you can find the links for each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- 1. In the tools menu, select “Internet Options”.
- 2. Click on the privacy tab
- 3. You can configure privacy with a slider with six positions that allows you to control the number of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept all cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox
- 1. At the top of the Firefox window, click the Tools menu.
- 2. Select Options
- 3. Select the Privacy panel
- 4. In the Firefox option you can choose Use custom settings for history to configure the options
- Google Chrome
- 1. Click on the menu located on the toolbar.
- 2. Select Settings.
- 3. Click on Show advanced options.
- 4. In the ‘Privacy’ section, click the Content Settings button.
- 5. In the ‘Cookies’ section you can configure the options.
- 1. In the settings menu, select the “preferences” option.
- 2. Open the privacy tab.
- 3. Select the option you want from the “block cookies” section.
- 4. Please remember that certain features and full functionality of the Site may not be available after cookies are disabled.
If you wish not to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a plug-in to install in your browser that you can access at the following link: http://goo.gl/up4ND.
Cookies on mobile devices
As with computer browsers, mobile device browsers allow you to make changes to privacy options or settings to disable or delete cookies.
If you wish to modify the privacy options, you must follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device browser.
Below you can find some examples of the links that will guide you to modify the privacy options on your mobile device:
- IOS: (http://goo.gl/61xevS)
- Windows Phone (http://goo.gl/Rx8QQ)
- Chrome Mobile (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
- Opera Mobile (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
If you wish to revoke consent or ask any questions about the Cookies Policy of the Website, you can contact the Owner at firstname.lastname@example.org